Recipe Servings: 8
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Medium
An unusual dish of chicken cooked with pureed grapes with a sauce of chicken stock and the grape juice
Ingredients Of Grape Chicken
- 1 kg black grapes
- 8 boneless chicken breasts with skin
- Salt and pepper
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- 350 ml chicken stock
- Chopped parsley
- Extra grapes
How to Make Grape Chicken
- 1.Blend grapes in a food processor and strain.
- 2.Place skin and seeds in a baking dish under chicken. Reserve juice.
- 3.Season chicken well and coat with melted butter.
- 4.Bake at 190 degree C for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- 5.Remove chicken from tray.
- 6.Pour juice from tray into a saucepan with chicken stock and remaining grape juice.
- 7.Cook over high heat till the sauce reduces.
- 8.Strain and pour over chicken.
- 9.Garnish and serve.