Recipe Servings: 2
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
An open sandwich with an egg filling.
Ingredients Of Egg Crescents
- 8 bread slices (white or brown)
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 4 eggs, hard boiled and chopped fine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp onions, chopped fine
- 2 Tbsp red capsicum chopped fine
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise sauce
- Red capsicum to garnish
How to Make Egg Crescents
- 1.Brush a little mayonnaise over the bread slices and place a lettuce leaf over each.
- 2.Press it down to stay in place.
- 3.Cut each slice with a large round cutter or large katori. With the same katori cut a little edge off the round, so that you get a crescent (half moon). Keep aside till ready to use.
- 4.Mix the egg, salt and pepper, onions, capsicum and mayonnaise.
- 5.Heap the mixture over the prepared bread, garnish with the capsicum and serve.